PAL Pensions are a licensed Pension Fund Administrator with over 10 years of professional experience in Pension Funds Administration. We were incorporated on April 14, 2005 to manage and administer retirement savings contributions of employees in Nigeria as a result of the Pension Reform Act of 2004.
Pensions Alliance Limited is a joint venture between First Securities Discount House Limited (FSDH) (now known as FSDH Merchant Bank) and African Alliance Insurance Company Limited.
Job Title: Head, Investment Management
The job holder will support Management in achieving the Company’s Investment Management Strategy and ensure superior returns to stakeholders.
- Oversee the Department and provide leadership support to the team.
- Ensure accurate preparation of projection statements for all funds.
- Effective manage the PAL value fund and other funds by:
- maintaining the fund management file
- initiating Investment Transactions
- tracking Corporate Actions
- preparing periodic portfolio reports
- ensuring timely and errorfree operation of all funds under management
- Achieve agreed return objectives on the PALVF, NNPC fund, NPA, FAAN, Retiree Fund
- Prepare standard Board Committee Reports on monthly and quarterly basis.
- Conduct Research surveillance of financial markets – the Money market, Stock market and Fixed Income Securities as well as any other new investment outlet as may be approved by PenCom.
- Conduct the Company’s Limit Equities Research and maintain the stock trading spread.
- Maintain a Money Market Surveillance Rates Sheets by updating banks ratings and liquidity.
- Maintain oversight function by monitoring compliance in respect of PenCom investment guidelines.
- Other duties assigned by the Line Manager and Management.
- Managerial and leadership skills
- Use of sound judgement and decision making.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Team building skills
- Influencing and Negotiation skills
- Investment Analysis and Interpretation skills.
- Portfolio Management
Second Class Lower Bachelor’s degree in a numerate / business related discipline or its equivalent.
CFA Charter holder
Minimum of 10 years post qualification experience, of which, at least 8 years must have been in the financial sector and 4 years in Treasury/ top management positions.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should visit Pal Pensions career website on palpensions.talentbase.ng to apply