Meadow Hall Foundation is now accepting submissions for the 2018 Inspirational Educator Awards (INSEA) to reward school teachers and head teachers. It carries a reward of Four Million Naira (N4,000,000).
Meadow Hall Foundation (MHF) is the non-profit arm of Meadow Hall Group. MHF partners with individuals, public and private organisations to implement sustainable initiatives, projects and programmes that support students, teachers, schools, and communities.
The Inspirational Educators Awards (INSEA) is aimed at elevating the teaching profession and motivating school teachers and head teachers to continue to strive for excellence in their profession. The awardees emerge from a merit-based competition and are rewarded handsomely for their commitment and passion.
Winners of these prestigious awards are selected based on pre-defined criteria.
About The Inspirational Educators Awards.
THE INSPIRATIONAL TEACHER OF THE YEAR AWARD: This is an annual award aimed at honouring teachers dedicated to imparting life-long learning in their students. This prestigious award recognizes, rewards, and promotes excellence in teaching and advocacy for the profession. A cash award of ₦1,000,000.00 will be given to a resourceful, caring and innovative teacher who has made an inspirational impact on his or her students and community.
THE INSPIRATIONAL SCHOOL LEADER OF THE YEAR AWARD: The influence of a leader on the overall performance of a school can either make or mar it. Improving school leadership ranks high on the list of priorities for school reform. This prestigious award recognises the importance school leaders have on our educational system. A cash award of ₦2,000,000.00 will be given to a hard working and sacrificial school leader.
Inspirational Educators Awards Eligibility.
To be eligible, an Applicant must:
- Be at least twenty (20) years old at time of entry;
- Have minimum number of 3 years teaching Experience;
- Have a teaching qualification;
- Be a member of TRCN;
- Be a staff in a government approved school;
- Teach or provide educational support to students between the ages of 5 and 18 in a school setting;
- Not be prohibited from participating in the Contest or receiving the Award under applicable law;
- Not have a criminal record;
- Not have conducted themselves (by act or omission) in such a way as to bring the teaching profession or MHF, its affiliates, or their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, and subsidiaries (“MHF Parties”) into disrepute (as may be determined at the sole discretion of MHF);
- Not be a previous Award winner; and
- Not be an employee or consultant of Meadow Hall Group or its affiliates, or an immediate family member of such employee or consultant.
For School Leader:
- A minimum of 5years leading in a school or
- In education for 5years and 2years leadership experience.
How to Apply for The Inspirational Educators Awards.
To enter, complete the application form and follow the instructions on the INSEA website.
The winner will be announced during the Inspirational Educator Awards event coming up on the 21st April, 2018. The selection process will be audited by Judges. The selection process will be audited by Judges.
Apply Before:1st April, 2018.