The NFVF’s bursary programme is aimed at building capacity by upskilling film & TV professionals for global competitiveness through its support of qualifying applicants for overseas studies which are not offered in South African tertiary institutions. However, Live Performance or Acting programmes are excluded.
31st March 2018 at 17h00 CAT.
To be taken at (country):
Type of Scholarship:
The applicant must:
- Must apply six months before the course commences
- Be a South African citizen
- Have a good academic record
- Demonstrate a need for a financial assistance
- Be enrolled at an accredited overseas tertiary institution for a full time post graduate film/TV programme (the course must be commencing in September 2018 and not available in South Africa)
Applications must be accompanied by a detailed motivation why the applicant must be awarded a bursary together with all the supporting documents as indicated in the online application form.
Number of Awardees:
Value of Scholarship:
This bursary will be awarded for the 2018 academic year with a cap of R250 000 inclusive of tuition and living expenses.
How to Apply:
Complete an online international bursary application form which is available on the NFVF website: www.nfvf.co.za or https://nfvf.praxisgms.co.za.
National Film & Video Foundation (NFVF)
Failure to provide all requested information will lead to an automatic disqualification of the application.
No late applications will be considered.
Should there be a change of contact details the onus is on the applicant to notify NFVF.