SEED is looking for the most promising, innovative and locally led start-up eco-inclusive enterprises making significant contributions to mitigating and/or adapting to climate change.
3rd April 2018, 23:59 Central European Time (CET).
The 2018 SEED Low Carbon Awards are available for enterprises in Colombia, India, Tanzania, Thailand and Uganda.
About the Award:
Up to five 2018 SEED Low Carbon Awards are sponsored by the International Climate Initiative (ICI) of the German Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation, Building and Nuclear Safety (BMUB).
Enterprises can apply for the Awards if they:
- demonstrates entrepreneurship and innovation;
- delivers economic, social and environmental benefits;
- has the intention and potential to become financially sustainable;
- is a partnership between different stakeholder groups;
- is locally driven or locally led;
- has potential for scale-up or significant replication;
- is in the early stages of implementation; and
- are active in Colombia, India, Tanzania, Thailand and Uganda.
Number of Awards:
Value of Award:
All winners will receive a package of tailored support services consisting of capacity building, tools, profiling, network building and financing up to USD 5,000.
How to Apply:
Eligible enterprises can apply online or download the PDF application form from the SEED website and send the completed PDF application forms to seedawards2018[at]seed.uno.